Stress is the body's response to a change that requires a physical, mental or emotional adjustment or response. When a person mental abilities cannot control his mental toughness. The stress can come from any event or thought that makes you feel frustrated, angry and nervous. It’s a normal feeling stress can help you get things done. Stress does not affect everyone the same way. Now days so many people are facing stress disorders. Stress includes mental, social and physical manifestation.
There are three main types of stress are as following:
Acute Stress: It’s a common type of stress between people. It comes on quickly and is usually short-lived. It is the most intense stress.
Symptoms of this type of stress are:
Chronic Stress: In this arises out of long-lasting events and circumstances beyond the control. Here the person living with unresolved childhood trauma. Feeling trapped in poverty.
- Depressed or generally unhappy
- Negative about life
Acute Episodic Distress: This type of stress across as abrupt, insensitive, and irritable with other people at home, at work, at the grocery store, even in purely social situations. Here’s the patients suffer a worry habit and engage in blaming.
There are numerous causes of Stress are:
- Financial problems
- Children and family
- Major life changes
- Relationship Difficulties
- Inability to accept uncertainty
- Negative Self talk
- Unrealistic Expectations
- Lack of Assertiveness
Stress also can cause many Health Problems these are
- Pain of any kind
- Heart disease
- Digestive problems
- Sleep problems
- Autoimmune disease
- Skin Problems for e.g.: eczema
Stress is the ability to maintain control when situations, people, and events make excessive demands. Do what you like or may be some creative work. Always make positive attitude. Realize the difference between worrying and caring. Inhale and exhale breathe and Focus on breathing slowly and deeply. Sit in a comfortable position. Play cards and board games with family and friends.
These are the Warning signs of stress in daily life:
- Grinding teeth, clenched jaw
- Increase in or loss of appetite
- Muscle tension in neck, face or shoulders
- Racing heart
- Cold and sweaty palms
- Weight gain or loss
- Irritability, impatience, forgetfulness
There are such ways how to handle or Manages our stress in life:
- Keep having a positive attitude.
- Be self-confident instead of aggressive.
- Accept that there are procedures that you cannot control.
- Exercise regularly. Your body can fight stress better when it is fit.
- Eat healthy and well-balanced meals.
- Learn to manage time more effectively.
- Make time for hobbies and interests.
- Don't force yourself to alcohol, drugs, or food to reduce stress. Ease up on caffeine.
- Seek Social Support and spend a time with your closest.
- Laugh more as needed.
- Know and calm down on aggressive mind.
According to everyone’s point Today’s stress is a part of our daily routine. Without stress full life there is no excitement of a kind of work