Building a wooden tree house designs for adults requires proper planning. There are many issues you have to think about before you can start to build. One of the most important issues is safety. It does not matter if the treeless tree house designs is intended for adults or kids. The fact remains that any poorly constructed structure could collapse anytime. The following are other considerations you might have:
* Consider the size of the house.
* Do you want it to have a play ground for kids?
* Should the tree house plans have some sort of a living room setting?
* Is the tree house floor plans a single person structure?
* Consider if your plans for tree house should be easily visible
* If the main purpose is bird or animals watching, consider the angle of the doors or windows
* Think about the height of the simple tree house designs for kids above the ground.
* Probably you intend to use your house this summer. You certainly want to consider the sun direction at different times of the day.
A wooden how to build a cat tree house is one of the commonest. Timber can be stable and lightweight if selected carefully. Start the entire process of building by selecting the strongest tree with several sturdy and parallel branches. Ask an expert to ascertain the suitability of your feasible farm trees. Hire an expert builder if you do not know how to do it right. Assuming you have a design set, carry out the following steps:
1) Construct a platform: A platform should certainly be strong. Constructing a platform helps you to finish the rest of the wooden structure. Nail two or more boards of wood across two branches growing closely together. Make sure the platform is level and it does not swing.
2) The floors: Mainly, the floor of a house is made of plywood because it is lightweight and strong. If you think its difficult to assemble the floor on top of the tree, do not do it. Just take time to do it on the ground and pull it up the tree to attach it into place. You will find the idea useful when building a big house. If you are doing a tinier house, assemble the wood for the floor on the platform.
3) The roof: You must always think about safety precautions. The roof can be made of very lightweight materials. Its main role is to prevent rainwater leakage. Some people prefer thatched roof. Think about the weight of the roof seriously. You have more than one option to select from.
4) Windows and doors: Perspex glass is normally used to make house windows. The reason for it is to avoid sudden breakages common with usual glass windows. Some people just leave a simple doorway and windows. When you want to spend a night in your build tree house plans, you will consider making good doors and windows.